The data controller is Gianluca Malato Via Roberto Malatesta 86, 00176 Roma firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter the “Owner”).
- WHAT ARE COOKIESCookies are small text strings that are stored on the User’s device when browsing the internet. Cookies are intended to collect and store User’s information in order to make the Application more simple, faster and more responsive to his requests.The word Cookie indicates both to cookies as well as to all similar technologies.The User can block, delete or disable cookies in the device or browser settings as indicated below in the paragraph referred to “Cookie management”.
- TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS APPLICATIONThis Application uses the following cookies:
- First-party technical cookies: these cookies belong to the Application’s Owner and collect User data accessible only to the Owner. The Application uses these cookies to perform activities that are strictly necessary for the functioning of the Application the provision of the service or to collect information, in aggregate and anonymous form, for statistical purposes. These cookies do not profile the User. User’s consent is not required for the use of these cookies.
- Third-party cookies these cookies belong to external suppliers and the Application Owner has no direct control over them. These cookies collect User’s data that is accessible to the suppliers of the cookies. Depending on their purpose, these cookies can perform activities strictly necessary for the operation of the Application, collect data to create a personal profile of the User or be set for other purposes and methods of treatment. For more information, we recommend that you carefully verify the privacy policies of the cookie suppliers listed below:
- MailerliteThese cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through Mailerlite sites and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.For further information, visit: https://www.mailerlite.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Facebook RemarketingFacebook Remarketing is a service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the activity of this Application with the Facebook advertising network.For the use of these cookies, the prior consent of the User is required.For further information, visit:https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Facebook Ads conversion tracking (Facebook pixels)Facebook Ads conversion tracking (Facebook pixels) is a service provided by Facebook, Inc. that provides statistics and tracks the User’s actions after he clicks on the ads managed by Facebook.For the use of these cookies, the prior consent of the User is required.For further information, visit:https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Facebook chatchatting from inside the website to get supportFor further information, visit: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation/
- AddthisLet the users share web pages to social networks and other platformsFor further information, visit: https://www.oracle.com/legal/privacy/addthis-privacy-policy.html
- Calendlyletting the user schedule appointments on the websiteFor further information, visit: https://calendly.com/privacy
- COOKIES DURATIONCookies have a duration determined by the expiration date or a specific action such as closing the browser set up at the time of installation. Cookies may be:
- Temporary or session: used to store temporary information, allowing the User to link actions that are executed during a specific session, and are removed from the User’s device when the browser is turned off;
- Persistent cookies: used to store information, such as the login name and password of the User, in order to prevent the same User from typing them again each time he visits a specific website. These remain stored on the User’s device even once the browser is closed.
- COOKIE MANAGEMENTThe User can manage preferences relating to cookies directly in his browser and prevent third parties from installing cookies. Further, it is also possible to delete cookies that have been installed in the past, including the cookie in which the expression of consent to the installation of cookies has been saved by this Application. By disabling all cookies, the operation of this Application may be compromised.The User can delete all cookies on his device by simply selecting, on his browser, the settings that allow you to refuse them. Each browser has specific configuration instructions which can be found on the browser provider’s website at the following links:
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Rights of the User The Users may exercise specific rights with respect to personal data processed by the Owner. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw its consent at any time;
- object the Processing of its personal data;
- access its personal data;
- monitor and request the rectification of personal data;
- obtain a restriction of Processing;
- obtain the erasure or remotion of its personal data;
- receive its personal data or obtain the transfer to a different data controller;
- lodge a complaint before the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data or start legal proceedings.
Latest update: 22/09/2021