My name is Gianluca Malato, I’m Italian and have a Master’s Degree cum laude in Theoretical Physics of disordered systems at “La Sapienza” University of Rome.
I’m a Data Scientist who has been working for years in the banking and insurance sector. I have extensive experience in software programming and project management and I have been dealing with data analysis and machine learning in the corporate environment for several years.
I have excellent knowledge of C, C ++, C #, R and Python programming languages as well as the Office suite. I am skilled in data analysis (e.g. relational databases and SQL language), numerical algorithms (e.g. ODE integration, optimization algorithtms) and simulation (e.g. Monte Carlo techniques).
I’ve written many articles about Machine Learning, R and Python and I’ve been a Top Writer on Medium.com in Artificial Intelligence category.
- How to choose the bins of a histogram? November 22, 2021
- Is S&P 500 going to burst? November 20, 2021
- Self-publishing business. A good choice for passive income? November 19, 2021
- How will our jobs change? November 16, 2021
- How to calculate confidence intervals in Python November 8, 2021
- Are goals killing the experience? November 5, 2021
- Outlier identification using Interquartile Range November 1, 2021
- Estimate the future maximum drawdown of a stock in Python October 28, 2021
- Increase model stability using Bagging in Python October 18, 2021
- Feature selection with Random Forest October 11, 2021