My name is Gianluca Malato, I’m Italian and have a Master’s Degree cum laude in Theoretical Physics of disordered systems at “La Sapienza” University of Rome.
I’m a Data Scientist who has been working for years in the banking and insurance sector. I have extensive experience in software programming and project management and I have been dealing with data analysis and machine learning in the corporate environment for several years.
I have excellent knowledge of C, C ++, C #, R and Python programming languages as well as the Office suite. I am skilled in data analysis (e.g. relational databases and SQL language), numerical algorithms (e.g. ODE integration, optimization algorithtms) and simulation (e.g. Monte Carlo techniques).
I’ve written many articles about Machine Learning, R and Python and I’ve been a Top Writer on Medium.com in Artificial Intelligence category.
- How To Run A/B Tests May 20, 2022
- Are your training and test sets comparable? May 2, 2022
- Advantages of Remote Work For Companies April 4, 2022
- Visualize the predictive power of a numerical feature in a classification problem March 30, 2022
- Slack vs. Discord; What Is Better For Remote Working? March 28, 2022
- How to measure outlier probability March 15, 2022
- Why SQL is still important for data analysis March 10, 2022
- Portfolio rebalancing and its benefits March 9, 2022
- My post-Covid financial portfolio March 7, 2022