My name is Gianluca Malato, I’m Italian and have a Master’s Degree cum laude in Theoretical Physics of disordered systems at “La Sapienza” University of Rome.
I’m a Data Scientist who has been working for years in the banking and insurance sector. I have extensive experience in software programming and project management and I have been dealing with data analysis and machine learning in the corporate environment for several years.
I have excellent knowledge of C, C ++, C #, R and Python programming languages as well as the Office suite. I am skilled in data analysis (e.g. relational databases and SQL language), numerical algorithms (e.g. ODE integration, optimization algorithtms) and simulation (e.g. Monte Carlo techniques).
I’ve written many articles about Machine Learning, R and Python and I’ve been a Top Writer on Medium.com in Artificial Intelligence category.
- How To Create a Voice-Controlled Expense Manager Using “Make” and AssemblyAI September 14, 2022
- How to create a voice diary with Telegram, Python and AssemblyAI August 1, 2022
- Why You Shouldn’t Use PCA in a Supervised Machine Learning Project July 10, 2022
- Does your model beat the baseline? July 3, 2022
- Is your dataset imbalanced? June 26, 2022
- When to retrain a machine learning model June 19, 2022
- Which models require normalized data? June 12, 2022
- Which models are interpretable? June 5, 2022
- How To Run A/B Tests May 20, 2022
- Are your training and test sets comparable? May 2, 2022