Free Webinar – Supervised machine learning in Python – Online course introduction – March 2021
Please register using the form below
Content of the webinar
In this webinar, the online course Supervised Machine Learning in Python will be presented.
The course focuses on supervised machine learning and how to apply it using Python programming language. Supervised Machine Learning is a branch of Artificial Intelligence that makes it possible to create predictive models that are able to learn from data and make predictions starting from what they learned. It is able to find the information that hides behind data.
In this webinar, the speaker will introduce the course’s contents, how to attend the video lessons and how they are structured, the industries that a student can look for a job in and what a student learns after finishing the course.
The webinar will take place using the LiveWebinar platform, which works on every updated internet browser. No installation is then required.
The speaker is Gianluca Malato, founder of Your Data Teacher.
Gianluca Malato was born in Italy and has a Master’s Degree cum laude in Theoretical Physics of disordered systems at “La Sapienza” University of Rome. He’s a Data Scientist who has been working for years in the banking and insurance sector. He has extensive experience in software programming and project management and has been dealing with data analysis and machine learning in the corporate environment for several years. He is also skilled in data analysis (e.g. relational databases and SQL language), numerical algorithms (e.g. ODE integration, optimization algorithtms) and simulation (e.g. Monte Carlo techniques). He has written many articles about Machine Learning, R and Python and has been a Top Writer on Medium.com in Artificial Intelligence category.
- The webinar runs for about 30 minutes
- Participants must register for the event using the form below. Every participant will receive a confirmation e-mail with a unique link inside it to attend the webinar. This link can be used only by the student that has received it.
- Every participant will receive an e-mail reminder 2 days before, 1 hour before and 5 minutes before the event starts.
- Participants can engage with the teacher and the other students using the online chat function near the video on the event page. Please make sure to use a name you agree to make visible to the other users
- At the end of the webinar, a paid product of the teacher’s is presented and a time-limited discount coupon is given to the participants
Please register using the form below: